We are writing to advise you of our policy regarding the recent developments related to the coronavirus known as “COVID-19.” We are continually adapting our operations and business practices with the safety of our clients, customers and company members in mind.
Please know that the health and wellness of our team and our customers is at the top of our minds. As we receive information regarding COVID-19 we will continue taking extra steps to maintain the highest level of cleanliness.
Safety always comes first and this email will contain items that we and yourselves can do to limit the spread and mitigate the impact of this disease.
We understand that with these additional pressures your business and our business is more important, and we have taken steps to insure that all of our operations can continue normally whilst putting in to place the required safety measures.
We will take every precaution to insure that both of these options remain clean and safe for all involved.
Our storefronts will remain open and we have put monitoring and cleaning processes in place on all high-touch and public areas.
We would like to take this opportunity to discuss the steps Creative Approach Leadership is proactively taking for prevention.
What We Are Doing:
- Closely following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Continuing education on preventative measures to cut the spread of the virus.
- Reinforcing existing training on sanitation and proper hand washing.
- Increasing the extent and frequency of our cleaning practices including bathrooms, tables, doors, etc. And ensuring necessary items including hand soaps and sanitizers are always stocked.
- Ensuring all working team members are healthy and allowing time off for those that need it.
With these precautionary measures in place, we hope this provides a level of comfort, after all, we’re all in this together!
If you have obvious symptoms of illness and disease, including all forms of the flu, you are encouraged to stay at home and contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can assist you remotely in delivering the services that you require.
General health tips:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Wash your hands when you first get home. Use hand sanitizer if you don’t have access to soap and water.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick, even if it is not COVID-19.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, crook of your elbow, or your armpit.
- Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces in your home, such as door knobs and hand rails.
We can’t gloss over the impact of the recent events that have affected the global community. But one thing is for sure, small businesses like us, and customers like yourselves will be called upon to lead in the economic recovery. In the face of this pandemic, we would like to reassure you of our commitment to the safety and success of the business community in Georgia and worldwide.
Stay safe, y’all!
Cale Hall, Travis Sawyer, Mark Fountain, and all the team at Creative Approach.